Social Media Manager, China
Would you like to be part of one of Denmark’s fastest growing online companies? Are you a native Chinese with experience handling Chinese social media platforms?
momondo is looking for a driven Social Media Manager to lead the delivery and ongoing development of momondo’s social media presence in China – driving the use of social media to get closer to customer, increase brand awareness, create new customer acquisition channels and support the wider marketing and PR goals. Core functions include producing and publishing content for social media and beyond, social media campaign marketing, liaising international teams for social listening, response and community management.
This is a very hands-on role and the candidate must be passionate about travel and travel content, a meticulous content creator with acute research skills, ideally have knowledge of the Chinese travel market and travel consumer, and excellent social media skills and experience.
You are educated to degree-level or equivalent. Fluent Chinese. Written and spoken English meets business standards. Additional European (particularly Nordic) languages are advantageous. Must be qualified to work in Denmark.
- Massively grow momondo’s social media presence in China on all relevant platforms
- Hands-on content creation and performance management of momondo’s social properties in China
- Manage social media campaign activity in China
- Hands-on of social listening, response and customer service for China
- Supports issue management
- Crowd-sourcing and influencer engagement for the Chinese market
- Content creation for large consumer brands including using analyzed data from social media to guide creation, curation or the commissioning of content.
- Proven experience within content distribution & social media promotions
- Community management for large consumer brands.
- Highly creative with an obvious passion for travel and destinations
- Functional technical understanding of all key digital social (and mobile) platforms.
- Strong hands-on experience in social media and blogging
- Comfortable with social media analytics and social listening technologies
- Measuring/attributing the value generated by social media
- Applying social media to drive brand awareness
- Applying social media to drive customer acquisition
- Comfortable with crowd-sourcing processes, discovering and engaging online influencers and developing outcomes with them.
- Knowledge of current and emerging platforms, their regulation (legal restrictions of use) and effectiveness.
- Working with multi-national and multi-location teams.
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills in Chinese
- Proven ability to work under strict deadlines & set social media content plans with a good eye for detail
momondo Head Office
1160 Copenhagen C
As soon as possible.
Send your resume and motivated application to Jin Zhang, Country manager China on email@example.com. If you would like to know more about the position, please direct your questions to Jin at the provided email. Deadline for application is 31st of August, 2014